Cancellation policy and cancellation form for consumers
A “consumer” within the meaning of this cancellation policy is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ADDRESS Eichenstr. 4, 82205 Gilching, Germany, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number: +49 8105 277 256) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
· The right of withdrawal does not apply to consumers whose domicile, habitual residence or delivery address at the time of conclusion of the contract and delivery is outside a member state of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) and who do not belong to any of these member states.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete and return this form).
ADDRESS: Eichenstr. 4, 82205 Gilching, Germany
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) concerning the
Purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) ____________ / received on (*) _________________
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of the consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable
Notes on the return of goods
· The following modalities mentioned in this section are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
· Please do not send the goods to us freight collect.
· Please return the goods as a prepaid package to the specified return address and please keep the proof of delivery.
· Please avoid damaging or contaminating the goods.
· If possible, please return the goods to us in the original packaging and outer packaging with all accessories and packaging components. If the original packaging or the outer packaging is no longer in your possession, other suitable packaging should be used to ensure adequate protection against transport damage and to avoid any claims for damages due to defective packaging.